During normal dam cleaning at Indianford Dam this past weekend (July 6, 2019), RKLD encountered an issue with the west wicket gate where we could not close the gate 100%. We immediately contacted DNR to advise and with our friends at Eagle Creek in Janesville were able to identify an individual with extensive history working with hydro dams minus turbines which is what we have. We are working on a plan to correct the problem. Water is passing thru the gates. We hope to have the issue resolved shortly.
News from RKLD
- West Wicket Gate at Indianford Dam requires maintenance
- August 10th RKLD Annual Meeting Ballot
- Notice and Agenda for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Rock County Health Department tests area beaches and waters for public safety
- Slow-No-Wake Removed From Northern Portion of Rock River in Rock County – 6-14-19
August 10 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am