Members of the Rock-Koshkonong Lake District Board of Commissioners will attend a meeting with representatives of the Rock and Jefferson County Board and the Boards of Towns within the District to discuss the potential development of boat landings within the District at 11:00 AM on May 2, 2019 at the Town of Albion Hall, 620 Albion Road, Edgerton.
News from RKLD
- Wisconsin DNR needs to hear from you!!
- DNR Delays 2nd Water Level Increase
- American white pelicans have been appearing in increasing numbers around Lake Koshkonong
- RKLD Board of Commissioners to attend meeting regarding boat landings
- Zebra mussels found at Indianford, offer potential dam maintenance challenges
There are no upcoming events at this time.