Access to records maintained by local governments in Wisconsin is governed by the Open Records Law, Subchapter II of Chapter 19 of the Wisconsin Statutes. The Rock-Koshkonong Lake District (“RKLD”) is a public inland lake protection and rehabilitation district organized pursuant to Subchapter IV of Chapter 33 of the Statutes. The RKLD Board is made up of seven commissioners, each of which is an elective or appointive local public office within the meaning of the Open Records Law. The RKLD Board adopts this Public Record Policy to establish procedures under which the public may request access to RKLD records, make requests for records, obtain copies of records and obtain information regarding costs involved in such requests.
News from RKLD
- West Wicket Gate at Indianford Dam requires maintenance
- August 10th RKLD Annual Meeting Ballot
- Notice and Agenda for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Rock County Health Department tests area beaches and waters for public safety
- Slow-No-Wake Removed From Northern Portion of Rock River in Rock County – 6-14-19
August 10 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am