Access to records maintained by local governments in Wisconsin is governed by the Open Records Law, Subchapter II of Chapter 19 of the Wisconsin Statutes. The Rock-Koshkonong Lake District (“RKLD”) is a public inland lake protection and rehabilitation district organized pursuant to Subchapter IV of Chapter 33 of the Statutes. The RKLD Board is made up of seven commissioners, each of which is an elective or appointive local public office within the meaning of the Open Records Law. The RKLD Board adopts this Public Record Policy to establish procedures under which the public may request access to RKLD records, make requests for records, obtain copies of records and obtain information regarding costs involved in such requests.
News from RKLD
- Wisconsin DNR needs to hear from you!!
- DNR Delays 2nd Water Level Increase
- American white pelicans have been appearing in increasing numbers around Lake Koshkonong
- RKLD Board of Commissioners to attend meeting regarding boat landings
- Zebra mussels found at Indianford, offer potential dam maintenance challenges
There are no upcoming events at this time.