Expect flooding this week along the Rock River and the shores of Lake Koshkonong. It will be nowhere near 2008’s carp-on-Main-Street levels, but the National Weather Service urges caution. Flooding already has affected roads in the Avon Bottoms/Sugar River area in far southwestern Rock County. The flooding on the lake and Rock River is minor so far, but it’s predicted to get worse by the weekend. A minor problem has already arisen in the Newville area, where the Rock River flows out of Lake Koshkonong.Fullscreen Mode
News from RKLD
- Wisconsin DNR needs to hear from you!!
- DNR Delays 2nd Water Level Increase
- American white pelicans have been appearing in increasing numbers around Lake Koshkonong
- RKLD Board of Commissioners to attend meeting regarding boat landings
- Zebra mussels found at Indianford, offer potential dam maintenance challenges
There are no upcoming events at this time.